We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Movies

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Movies

Do any bars show the latest cinema releases during daytime ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
307 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Movies

I must admit I've never noticed , I'm always out in the sunshine tbh . I guess some one somewhere will though as there are a lot of bars with big screens .

Greenhithe, Kent...
Level Contributor
485 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Movies

Last year they had a Film week showing some movies but not necessary new and latest releases! Evening showings and set out by the sand / hotels. With stalls selling a few items and drinks too.

I think most of the bars have TV for various sports and this year obviously geared up for the World Cup - so football football Football.

I know some bars are trying to diversify to bring in the crowd and earn the euros too. But not seen anything adverts yet.

There are cinema in Cyprus but they show mainly films with greek language.

When are you visiting Cyprus / Protaras AIDAN 1406 ?

3. Re: Movies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations