We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars Near Andreotis Apartments

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Berkhamsted, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Bars Near Andreotis Apartments

Staying near Andreotis Apartments in a couple of weeks - any good bars local to there? Seems the Irresistible restaurant is close by. Anyone been?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars Near Andreotis Apartments

Hi we are there in 2 weeks and though I've not been to the Irresistible bar before I have added it on Facebook and looked at there website and tripadvisor reviews and it does look really good . I know we shall be downing a few in there xx

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars Near Andreotis Apartments

Turn left out of Andreotis and right at the lights thats the start of the strip we usually spend a lot of time in las Pas bar on the corner weve got to know the owner Adam really well over the years

wigan
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars Near Andreotis Apartments

Hi the last time we stayed in the Andreotis in 2010 we went almost everynight it is near enough directly accross the road from the Andreotis. It in run by a lady called Lynne and her daughter lovely family. As said a few mins walk and you have loads of bars to choose from!

Shaz x

Edited: 15 June 2014, 22:12
4. Re: Bars Near Andreotis Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 06:17