We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pernera / Protaras local transport

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Pernera / Protaras local transport

My son and his wife and kids are going to pernera on holiday and would like to visit fig tree bay in protaras can anyone tell me if there is a bus that links the two resorts if so where would they get the bus in pernera thanks .

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pernera / Protaras local transport

Loads of bus stops throughout both resorts and into Ayia Napa and beyond to the Waterpark etc.

Everything you need to know including bus numbers, timetable and pricing on their own website here

www.osea.com.cy/index.php…

The all day tickets or family tickets are best value, you buy on the bus from the driver. The bus service is excellent, clean, efficient and frequent. The bus's you'll need are the first in the list on the link above

You could also consider walking to Protaras along the lovely seafront boardwalk that connects both resorts it only takes 20 mins tops at a stroll

Hope that helps

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pernera / Protaras local transport

Thanks for the info Miss chief 1 this was exactly what I wanted to find out .

3. Re: Pernera / Protaras local transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations