We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sorry to be so morose but....

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
east yorkshire
2 posts
Save Topic
sorry to be so morose but....

Please if anyone was at fig tree bay beach on 20th june im looking for some info (even though im sort of dreading what i may hear) My wife and I headed out on our first day of our hols to an area to the right of fig tree bay as it curves round. There is a hotel there but I dont know the name, and some jettys going out into the water, which for us has always been a great place to swim. We were swimming when my wife noticed a group of people giving a woman cpr on the jetty which was shocking. This carried on for what seemed an age but was probably around 10-15 mins before an ambulance arrived. It was upsetting to witness, you kind of wanted to leave but at the same time you were rooting for the poor lady and were sort of desperate for her to show some response. The guys who were giving her cpr were nothing short of brilliant. My wife and I never spoke of it much during our holiday and we never returned to that spot again but its something that hasnt really left us. If anyone who was there has any info I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Stu.

1. Re: sorry to be so morose but....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 07:16