We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traditional villages

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
traditional villages

Yassas.

I am currently in cyprus and it is my partners first time here. He would like to see some of the old traditional villages. Does anyone know the names of these villages?

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: traditional villages

Hi, I'm in Liopetri, there's Sotira, Freneros, Dhyrenia, Avgorou, xylofagou ... There are some Lovely Tarverna's in Sotira I recommend Paneri and Mousikos.

All the best

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: traditional villages

Brilliant. Thank you :) best wishes.

cumbernauld
Level Contributor
285 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: traditional villages

I agree Mousikos in Sotira is a great Taverna, the food is to die for & great big helpings, staff are also very attentive, will guarantee you will enjoy it.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
170 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: traditional villages

any idea how much a taxi would be to sotira from protaras strip wouldnt mind trying mousikos while were there in august.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: traditional villages

Went to sotira today. Thank you for the suggestion. Lovely little place.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: traditional villages

Hi, I would go back in the evening! Old Simos is another good place Super cheap but very good! He is a very nice guy and has very good English!

All the best

7. Re: traditional villages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 05:16