We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October...

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ewloe, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
October...

Hi...

On the verge of booking a cheeky week to Protaras mid October...aware that the resorts close for Summer on 31st...would you say there is enough going on mid Oct in Protaras to warrant going? I know weather is still generally nice...was in Ayia Napa early Oct about 12 years ago and it was a nice time to be there...:-)

Medway, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October...

We were there the 1st two weeks of October last year & will be again this year. The majority of bars are still open & all the acts are still on, all the restaurants are open. The boat trips and excursions still run.

The only difference is the resort is less busy.

The one thing that did close was KFC. lol

Ewloe, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October...

If KFC is shut then i may need to re-think my plan....haha!!!

ThankYou.....hopefully we will get to book for the 12th....would be nice to see the beautiful beaches i remember so well :-)

3. Re: October...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations