We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October weather

Liverpool, United...
3 posts
1 review
October weather

We are staying at anastasia beach mid October, will the weather be nice enough to sunbathe?

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
139 reviews
1. Re: October weather

Yes should be......the weather can be mixed mid October onwards but generally good. If it rains it tends to be short & sharp. I think Oct will be good based on the excellent weather so far this year

Scotland
Level Contributor
696 posts
97 reviews
2. Re: October weather

Deffinately will be okay to sunbathe.

you will be unlucky if you see any rain. I have been in October many times.

I am going back on 30th September for 2 weeks

cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaca, Cyprus
Level Contributor
4,566 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: October weather

We not only sunbathe but swim till mid November. As said before you might get an odd shower in October but will definitely be short.

Suffolk
Level Contributor
390 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: October weather

Much better weather in October than our August I would say!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: October weather

We go every year in october including this year ,its normaly high 20s ,we have had showers and thunder storms sometimes rain showers that are very heavy but they are short lived ,its normaly warm at night ,though 2 years ago it was very cold in the evening but still hot in the day

Liverpool, United...
3 posts
1 review
6. Re: October weather

Thanks guys, can't wait now :)

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
216 posts
52 reviews
7. Re: October weather

We are also off to the Annastasia Oct4th-10 days

4 weeks tomorrow and counting

8. Re: October weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2016, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations