We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo trip to gwalior and orchaa

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
37 posts
148 reviews
Solo trip to gwalior and orchaa

Please suggest if its okay to l solo to gwalior orchaa from delhi

I am going by my bike and will travel during day. Also. What will be the best route and any other nearby places to visit. I have 3 days. Thanks

West Yorks, UK
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
58 reviews
1. Re: Solo trip to gwalior and orchaa

Hi Naveen

Bike or motorbike or even car, the roads from Orchha to Gwalior as said not to be very good, Since your safety is paramount, wouldn't you rather take a train to Gwalior and then Orchha(Jhansi rather), or maybe to it by car?

Datia and Sonagiri are near Orchha, I'm hoping to visit them later this year - by car.... and I think I'm in for a bumpy ride. Orchha is lovely by the way :)

Safe travels

Spud

2. Re: Solo trip to gwalior and orchaa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2018, 09:18
Get answers to your questions about Gwalior
More Gwalior Topics