We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book and Bed restaurant

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
490 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Book and Bed restaurant

I was in Buriram at the end of March staying at Jintana Resort. The resort didn't have a restaurant but provided me with a map of the locality, and I saw that on Soi Hanchana, a 10 minute walk away, there was a place called Buriram Expats and Book and Bed Restaurant, so i decided to investigate. it was about 7pm when I arrived and walked into the restaurant where there were at least 30 Thais sitting down to eat...a good sign. I asked to see the menu and was pleased to see there was extensive "farang" food as well as Thai, so I sat down and ordered pork chop (pork usually being a good bet in Thailand). The service girls were efficient and the resulting meal was exceptional. Perhaps the best pork chop I've had in Thailand. (I've lived near Pattaya for 4 years). It was served with a gravy boat full of a delicious pepper sauce, french fries, veg and a chopped carrot/lettuce/onion type of coleslaw but topped with a delicious sauce. I can't remember the full price of my meal which included a large beer, but was in the region of 250 baht. To be honest, I would have been happy to have paid double...it was so good. I went back the next morning for breakfast which was equally as good. I don't normally write reviews but thought that this place deserved a recommendation.

2 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Book and Bed restaurant

I have visited this restaurant numerous times whenever I am in buriram..I agree the food there is nice..I like their dessert of the fried banana coated in honey with ice cream..although this dessert can find almost anywhere in Thailand, but I must say that this restaurant serve one of the tastiest fried banana. Most locals flock here for their food and I believe that this explains the nice food being serve at this restaurant

Lion City
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Book and Bed restaurant

A trip back to to this restaurant a few day back with my family. Order about 8 dishes (mostly thai food) with drinks, my family who are on their visit, praise the food was very delicious.

The staffs are almost still the same staffs as per my last visit to this restaurant about a year ago. Exceptional praise for the staffs here as they assist in carrying my 3 month old infant in order to let us have a more easier time of enjoying the food.

Thumbs up to both the food and staff here.

Reply to: Book and Bed restaurant
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Buriram
More Buriram Topics