We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olive house

Which Nikiti hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
moscow
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Olive house

Who stayed in this place, didnt found reviews. Olive house in Elia beach, please write if some one knows

8 replies to this topic
Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
774 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olive house

I am from around the area, but have never heard of this place, and haven't read any reviews about it either...

Yiannis.

moscow
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olive house

Yannis thank u, u never seen it in Elia beach?? its here the site, maybe u can find out something,,i look for apartments in Elia and it seems nice in internet but i never go anywhere without reviews and to know where i go

www.olivehouse.gr/halkidiki/index.php…

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
774 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olive house

Hello there "Romantica99",

to be honest with you I don't have a personal opinion about this place, however now that have checked their website, I have seen the place while driving around there. From the outside, it looks nice and close to the sea, but from the inside, I have no idea. I have only seen the pictures from the website that you posted, that's all.

Yiannis

moscow
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Olive house

Yiannis, euxaristo poli

As the place it self, beach is it nice? is there any tavernas or supermarket there or how to get to some village with shops and tavernas?

Edited: 18 June 2013, 17:57
Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
774 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Olive house

To be honest with again, as I wrote on my previous post, I have only seen this place once, so I cannot have a very very good opinion about this. I drove from there one time, but I did not see any super markets etc. Elia beach, is as its name says, just a beach, not a town or a village, so there might be a tavern or two, but regarding super markets, you should be able to find a few things inside the markets of big hotels of the area. Except if you drive to Neos Marmaras twice per week for example, which is a ten minutes drive from Elia, and get the things you need. Neos Marmaras which is not far as I just wrote, has a wide variety of super markets, tavernas, shops and cafes to choose from

As you are looking for places close to the sea etc, why don't you look for Paradeisos area? This is one of the beaches of Neos Marmaras, at the entrance of the town , that has many small hotels and rooms. The whole area is situated at the sea, and has some nice places to choose from .

Bungalows Roses is a very beautiful place at Paradeisos, Neos Marmaras, where I also have a personal opinion about, as I've been there a few times and some friends have also stayed there. (http://www.theroses.gr/en/contact.htm)

moscow
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Olive house

Thank u again for reply. yes i think it is sure needed a car if u stay in Elia beach

As for Roses bungalows i think i saw it...i think i thought its very crwded place or something else ,,,i will look it again

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
774 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Olive house

Bungalows Roses are at the end of Paradeisos beach, and this beach compared to the main beach of Neos Marmaras, is more famiy oriented and less crowded. Plus, Paradeisos beach is pretty long and you could find different spots for swimming. Moreover, as far as I am aware these bungalows offer chairs and umbrellas at the beach right in front of them, which means that you can have your private space at the beach.

I think if you email them (the owner's name is Tasos , as far as I remember), they will give you more details for sure.

Nikiti, Greece
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Olive house

Hello

In the area there are big hotels (5 stars) with super market 800 m (Athena pallas hotel & Anthemus sea) and camping “mitari” 800 m with S.Market and taverns 300 m and 500 m. 800 m.

And every morning after around 12/06/ till 08/09/ comes a car to bring us bread, milk and pies.

For fish we can telephone a car to bring us there in olive house

Also every same days came a car to bring us vegetables

Big super markets and pharmacy and doctors are in the village Nikiti 9 km. or N. Marmaras 9 k.m .

We are 55 m. from the beach under the shadow of trees

…………………………………………………………………………………………..………………………………………………

Thank you

Giannis

Reply to: Olive house
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nikiti