We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room question at Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria

british columbia...
Level Contributor
140 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Room question at Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get an Ocean View room and a Garden View in the same building? We are traveling with friends and we have booked different room categories but would like to be in the same building. Thank you in advance

Hevymud

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
902 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room question at Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria

Yes. I was in building 6 and it runs parallel to the ocean so one side is oceanview and the other garden. Building 5 is the same way but looks more upon the pool on the garden side

british columbia...
Level Contributor
140 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room question at Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria

Thanks Chez

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room question at Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria

Building 9 which I stayed in has an ocean view room(third floor) ,pool view on one side and ocean view garden view on the other. It is closest to the pool, closest to the grill, closest to the beach and the beach bar. 2nd closest to the theatre, lobby and buffet.

4. Re: Room question at Barcelo Cayo Santa Maria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 06:19