We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight Change for Hola Sun April 5th from Halifax to BCSM

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flight Change for Hola Sun April 5th from Halifax to BCSM

Did anyone notice that the flight time leaving Halifax for April 5th through Hola Sun has changed. Cubana Air flight 196 was leaving Halifax at 4:05, now saying it leaves at 2:50. Has anyone heard anything from their TA's regarding this?

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight Change for Hola Sun April 5th from Halifax to BCSM

Thanks a lot... Ill be on that flight and hadn't heard of the change but will definitly look into it.

Yarmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
2,887 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight Change for Hola Sun April 5th from Halifax to BCSM

My flight on the same carrier for the 20th has changed as well. This happens frequently and is the norm on many of these small carriers. No doubt it will change again before we leave.

Be vigilant about checking this from time to time as departure day approaches. You may or not be notified.

S

Miramichi, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight Change for Hola Sun April 5th from Halifax to BCSM

Yes i got my new etickets with the new flight times

Miramichi, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight Change for Hola Sun April 5th from Halifax to BCSM

Yes i got my new etickets with the new flight times

5. Re: Flight Change for Hola Sun April 5th from Halifax to BCSM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 12:18