We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

maps melia las dunas

Kent
Level Contributor
123 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
maps melia las dunas

are then any resort maps for melia las dunas

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,429 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: maps melia las dunas

Check this link – you can enlarge it by clicking on the + symbol under the map legend:

…webshots.com/photo/2671536570035014968vGUASc

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,912 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: maps melia las dunas

www.resortsmaps.com/popup.html…

Kent
Level Contributor
123 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: maps melia las dunas

that was quick. Do you know which side is the adult side please. I am booked into MCSM and have just spoken to FC about paying for upgraded hotel if Melia is still closed, they said sorry all other hotels that they use are fully booked, so If MCSM still closed will be moved to Melia Las Dunas.

Not happy I wanted a smaller hotel as I get left on my own alot as my husband goes scuba diving, and have difficulties with walking too far as I have had polio. Any idea which rooms would be best for me, dont want it too noisy but need to be reasonably close to facilities.

Gloucestershire, UK
Level Contributor
595 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: maps melia las dunas

The adult side is on the right hand side.

If you wanted a room close to facilities I suggest you ask for blocks 37,38,39 or 40.

Kent
Level Contributor
123 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: maps melia las dunas

Thanks

on the resort map whats the difference between the blue and cream and brown roofed rooms

Near Liverpool...
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: maps melia las dunas

When are you going? I think blue means that there is disabled access on the ground floor (some blocks have 1 or 2 steps to access) and the cream building may be a suite? Unless I'm wrong :)

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: maps melia las dunas

The brown roof ones are standard, blue roof ones are superior and the gold coloured ones have adapted rooms.

If you do not have trouble with bathing, ie getting in and out then the rooms on ground floor in blocks 37/38 will be good for you. They are zero entry to block, so are completely flat to get into your room.

Edited: 27 July 2011, 14:14
Near Liverpool...
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: maps melia las dunas

Thanks Diva :)

Kent
Level Contributor
123 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: maps melia las dunas

Thanks Diva

no problems with stairs or baths just get tired if I have to walk too far, and a bit dodgy if the ground gets slippery when it rains especially on marble or tiled floors

Im hoping that MCSM will be up and running by the time I go, just wanted to see all options available if i do get moved.

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: maps melia las dunas

Happy to help.

I hope it all sorts its self out.