We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E-mail address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
94 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
E-mail address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria?

Greetings! Was hoping to see if anyone can help me with providing the email address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria? Or if anyone can point me to the right direction.... Thanks in advance!

Iglesia San Juan Bautista de Remedios
Scenic Walking Areas, Churches & Cathedrals, Historic Sites, Sacred & Religious Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Belleville
Level Contributor
7 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E-mail address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria?

I am also looking for an e-mail address for the Royalton Cayo Santa Maria, if you can help that would be awesome.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E-mail address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria?

info@royaltonresorts.com is the only email address that I can see

Belleville
Level Contributor
7 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: E-mail address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria?

Thank you, I have sent an email to that address and haven't had a response yet. I will let you know if I hear from them.

Chestermere
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: E-mail address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria?

Hello everyone...

Has anyone held a wedding or renewal of vows at the Royalton Cayo Santa Maria? My friend is not receiving a response to the email address of info@royaltonresorts.com and her date is fast approaching.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
94 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: E-mail address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria?

Royalton opened December last year (2012) so there is a rare chance that a wedding party has been held at this resort yet.

I've also sent them an email myself to the email listed above but haven't had a reply.

Alot of the times though, Resorts do offer a package with regards to Wedding Parties or events... but you may have to actually contact them through the phone to make arrangements or get prices....

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
513 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: E-mail address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria?

I tried to arrange a wedding at the PRDO a few yers ago. The very first step if for the wedding couple to book their stay. I could not secure a date/time and then hope to catch nice deal. Too much trouble. I ended up etting married in Vegas. MUCH simpler.

Plus, PRDO was reluctant to grant day passes for children attending the wedding. My guess (and hope) would be for the same policy at the Royalton.

Food for thought...

Medicine Hat...
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: E-mail address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria?

Did anyone get an email address for this resort? I need to contact someone from the resort and can't find how to do it.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
312 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: E-mail address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria?

Marco(General Director) comments on all reviews. I sent him a private message on Trip Advisor & he responded within a couple days answering all of my questions.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
312 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: E-mail address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria?

Opps...that should say General Manager.

Medicine Hat...
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: E-mail address to Royalton Cayo Santa Maria?

Thanks! That's great advice!