We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunwing 10:25am Return Flight

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
309 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sunwing 10:25am Return Flight

Anyone know approximately what time the shuttles pick up in Cayo Santa Maria to return to the airport for a 10:25am flight? Just wondering who has been recently? Not that I will be in a hurry to get home but its approximately a 90 minute drivers the airport so I am sure it will be bright & early!!! LOL

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,351 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunwing 10:25am Return Flight

About 5 am.

The hotel will either have an early breakfast or a pack up for you to take along for the ride.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
2,695 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunwing 10:25am Return Flight

I think it will depend on the tour operator - we had a 1:00 a.m. flight and they picked us up at the resort at 10:30 p.m. ....regardless - it will be approximately 3.5 to 4.5 hours before your scheduled departure.

Souris, Canada
Level Contributor
329 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunwing 10:25am Return Flight

We were picked up at 5:30 am...for the Sunwing 10:25 flight to Halifax...check out was at 4:40 am . We had the exact same check out and flight time as the departure for Regina . :-( does make for a long day..but we knew that going in ! Enjoy you holiday !

Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunwing 10:25am Return Flight

Set your alarm. Do not count on the reception desk to make your wake up call.

And please, please shut your door gently when you leave the room. I get p**d off at hearing doors slamming shut by rude guests when they were departing at 5:00 am. Wakes up everyone in the unit. I know, you would not do that but some do.

Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunwing 10:25am Return Flight

Forgot to add, I always close the door gently when I return to the room from the bar at 4:30 am. lol

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
637 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunwing 10:25am Return Flight

I'm glad to hear that TravelDougA. The last person that woke me up in the middle of the night returning to their room making enough noise to wake the dead got an early morning wake up call. And it didn't come from the front desk, lol

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
309 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunwing 10:25am Return Flight

LOL @ TravelDoug! Will be sure to weep quietly as we depart!

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunwing 10:25am Return Flight

we was at Iberostar ensenachos the flight was at 11am we need to be there 3 hours before and it takes minimum an hour and an half to be there early in the morning there is some traffic at caibarien,remedios and camajuani we leftf the hotel before 6am and the buffet was not open (normally its open at 7)

Edited: 17 February 2013, 01:30
Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
637 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunwing 10:25am Return Flight

If I don't think anything will be open in time for our early morning departure, I just take a container in my beach bag the day before and take a few pastries or cheese if they have it. I'll then take it back to the room and leave it in the fridge. Sometimes I will make a sliced meat and cheese sandwich. As long as there is a fridge in the room, we are good to go. :)

Riverview NB Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunwing 10:25am Return Flight

You can call the front desk and they will send a bellhop down with a trolly, pick you up and take you to the lobby. We did this at around 4:15 then we went to the snack bar and had breakfast, same as what you could order at 8 AM. Walked back up and got the bus around 5:20. Don't wait to get food at the airport as it is pricy and the lineups were long.