We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any upgrades at memories

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
200 posts
Save Topic
Any upgrades at memories

Just wondering if there are any upgrades if I go to memories for the second time?i was there last year and am wondering if I go there again this year,does memories give any upgrades to repeat visitors?

Ft St John
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any upgrades at memories

Probably get upgraded to Diamond Club, at least that's what I'm expecting.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any upgrades at memories

This will be my 6th time going there and I get the Dream package for free. However, if your returning for the second time you might get an upgraded room location especially if its low season. Then again, you never know because of it being low season they might do better than that - tip well at check in and smile and it can lead you to a great start of your trip.

Clarenville, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any upgrades at memories

What is the Dream package?

Englehart, Canada
Level Contributor
119 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any upgrades at memories

I requested Diamond Club yesterday and they said it was not available

Whitby, Canada
Level Contributor
403 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any upgrades at memories

When DH and I went last June we sent tham an email explaining we were celebrating our anniversary (close enough to the day) and that we were repeat guests. We asked (if available if we could get an ocean view room. We didn't know until we got there that our request was granted :D Even came with a bottle of champagne (delivered when we were almost asleep) lol as well as an invitation to a special dinner. :) Can't hurt to ask see what they're able to do :) We're hoping to go next year again but this time with our kids! Good luck :)

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
837 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any upgrades at memories

I'm glad that Dr Cactus and Paulabear replied. They've answered my questions in the past, and were very accurate. I am thinking of heading down again, and the upgrade was on my mind. Thanks for the answers!

I do have an additional question.

I noticed last year that Sunwing has a reduced tax rate for bookings made sometime in June. Does this happen every year?

Whitby, Canada
Level Contributor
403 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any upgrades at memories

Jadedlucifer, you're too kind :D

As I was doing some research yesterday I noticed that there are many days in June that Sunwing has a lowered tax rate.

For a same day same location and same room category (not sure why) but they have a trip to Memories )other as well) for $345 (ish) with taxes at either $218 (ish) or $315.

And if you go on a Sunday you can get a Holasun holiday for only $180!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any upgrades at memories

signature is having the reuduced tax rate now, until tomorrow,, 215 tx instead if 315.

it looks like it is for travel up to Sept

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
837 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any upgrades at memories

Okay Paulabear, where on earth does Holasun have the holiday for only $180? I'm sure the tax has to be over $325 for that price. My online TA doesn't show much except for Sunwing and Signature.

Whitby, Canada
Level Contributor
403 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any upgrades at memories

Sorry, guess I should have worded that a lot better lol. the TAXES are only $180 lol