We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer at Husa Cayo Santa Maria

Ajax
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beer at Husa Cayo Santa Maria

Last year we went to Cuba for our honeymoon and my husband LOVED Cristal beer, we`re looking at going back to Cuba this May and considering the Husa, my husbands 1 ask is Cristal beer so does anyone know if they carry Cristal

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer at Husa Cayo Santa Maria

Yes, they do. The beer on the tap is Cristal .

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
7,558 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer at Husa Cayo Santa Maria

And if he doesn't like draft beer, he can buy cans of Cristal at the hotel Tienda for 1CUC each.

About the same price as the tip.

Ajax
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Beer at Husa Cayo Santa Maria

Thanks Maluszek, you just made my husbands day!!

SpunkyNB, that's good to know, I know he bought some cans @ the Varadero airport last year and was going to grab a few this year too (I know there are 2/day left in the fridge in the room usually) but knowing he can grab some cans is good :)

He didn't mind the draft though but options are good. :)

4. Re: Beer at Husa Cayo Santa Maria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 05:17