We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MCSM - Honeymoon Package

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
MCSM - Honeymoon Package

Does anyone have any experience with the honeymoon package at MCSM? Just wondering what extra services we can expect.

Thanks

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
20,026 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MCSM - Honeymoon Package

www.weddingcubachannel.com/programs/honeymoon

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MCSM - Honeymoon Package

Thanks. I am aware what it includes, but am more interested in hearing first hand accounts of their experience.

i.e. it includes breakfast in your room--how do you order that breakfast? What is the weekly cocktail party for honeymooners like? Where is it hosted? What exactly does the "honeymoon coordinator" do for you? What is "private check in"? What is the "honeymoon room" like? Where is it?

Those kinds of things.

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
20,026 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MCSM - Honeymoon Package

So sorry to help you.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MCSM - Honeymoon Package

I'm not sure if I'm reading your response wrong and interpreting sarcasm that wasn't intended, but I wasn't trying to be snotty. I was just staing that I knew what the package included, but wasn't clear about the specifics and how it translates to experience on the resort, and was looking for someone who had used it to provide some insight.

Sorry for any confusion.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: MCSM - Honeymoon Package

Just bumping this up. Our marriage certificate just arrived, we leave next week, and still hoping to hear some first hand account of how the honeymoon package was.

thanks

6. Re: MCSM - Honeymoon Package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 07:19