We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catamaran tour !!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Catamaran tour !!!

Hi , I have a question , I would like to know the prices for catamaran tour for adult and kids and if it's cheaper to book them with the vacation package ?when you book the price show up like $120 per adult and $57 kids, some review show that is only $99 , so I'm not sure what to do , who knows please help .. Thanks !

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catamaran tour !!!

I have taken the tour a couple times (GREAT TOUR) - and I recall paying around $110 for adult. So it may be possible price went up a little this year. I would wait until you are at the resort as sometimes you can get 10% off if you are diamond club or group booking. We met a bunch of people in October while at the resort and we all decided to do this tour and went to the lobby and booked all together and got 10% off because we were a group booking. Plus its much easier to get your money back if the weather is bad or if someone gets sick or hurt if you are on site with your cash! Pre-booking can be a nightmare sometimes.... plus its low season so it won't sell out on you. ENJOY!!

Level Contributor
607 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catamaran tour !!!

Price booked through Gaviota in Hotel is 85 CUC (Adult) and 48 CUC (Child). With Dolphins the max price is 99 CUC (Adult). You have the price clearly printed on the brochures which are in the stands in the hotel.

Why pay such a hyped price through the reps?

cayosantamaria.info/excursion_catamaran.html

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
5,504 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Catamaran tour !!!

Never feel obliged to book through your tour rep. You can book through anyone who offers the tours. In some places I've been, my supposed tour reps have been horrible at getting what i want, i don't waste a second and check out what other reps are offering. Shop around.

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,473 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Catamaran tour !!!

Never be brand loyal. No matter what you buy.

Level Contributor
143 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Catamaran tour !!!

We went on the catamaran / dolphin tour 2 weeks ago and paid 103 per adult . Was worth every penny!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Catamaran tour !!!

Thanks for your answer !!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Catamaran tour !!!

Thanks for your answer and time !!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Catamaran tour !!!

Thanks for your answer !!))

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Catamaran tour !!!

Thanks for your answer !!))

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Catamaran tour !!!

Depending on the exchange rate: 99cuc @ 14% last months exchange pretty much comes out to the same price in CDN that the website was going to charge the person posting the message it looks like.