We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cell coverage

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
190 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Cell coverage

Is there good cell reception in Cayo Santa Maria?

Mentioned in this post
Iglesia San Juan Bautista de Remedios
Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites, Scenic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Churches & Cathedrals
Consett, United...
Level Contributor
21,443 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cell coverage

Depends who your provider is.

Halifax Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
42 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cell coverage

Bell is the only one I know that covers cell phone ,If you have Rogers there is not package from them to buy .I asked how much if I used my phone was told $4.00 a min cell and $1.50 per text.Last year I turned my phone on and it went to Cuba cell, never made a call. There is WIFI in Cayo Santa Maria in most lobbies you need to by a card for $4.00. Hope this helps a little ,enjoy your vacation from our crappy weather this year

Mentioned in this post
Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
190 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cell coverage

I have an iPhone on the Bell network. I have had great service in Cayo Coco and Varadero and finally Bell has a good travel package that covers Cuba .

Mentioned in this post
Cayo Coco
Cayo Coco
Jardines del Rey Archipelago, Cuba
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
4. Re: Cell coverage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2015, 05:17