We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holidays

sheffield, england
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
holidays

i carnt seem to find any holidays with tc or thomsons from uk for 2015, can anyone help me with who is best to book with thanks in advance

Wantage, United...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holidays

no english tour operator is going there now, think the only way your gonna get there is via a pkg from canada, one of the well known poster`s is going there that way this yr, sorry cant remember who tho, mite be diva or di +mal ?????

rgds ..

Wantage, United...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holidays

hey loz, yea check out diva`s "i`m back " post

rgds ..

sheffield, england
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holidays

ok thanks all ......loz

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,481 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holidays

Thomsons only went for one very short season.

TC pulled out last October.

If you want to go to the Cayo Santa Maria you will have to go in either via a TC flight into some where like Varadero or CCC, or via canada.

You can also go via airfrance, routed via France to Havana , then onto the Cayo.

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,412 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: holidays

As we have done talk to The Holiday Place...We have and will be there in June

6. Re: holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2015, 05:15