We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi

1 post
Save Topic
Wifi

Is There wifi at Memories Azul Cayo Santa Maria Cuba?

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi

According to the Wifi list ..there is not

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi

According to Sunwing's website there is wifi in the lobby for a fee. Doesn't mention the cost though

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,912 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi

mojitomiss_cuba:

Good to see you posting again. Are you thinking of visiting Cuba again soon?

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wifi

Hey Mr B. How's things? Yes considering a R&R vacation early October to either CSM or CC/CG area. Been a good number of years since I was in either of these places and CSM in particular will be nothing like it was when I was last there (only the SCSM and MCSM were there and the MLD was being built lol)

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,912 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wifi

Fine thanks. When I visited Cayo Santa Maria back in 2005 only the Sol and the Melia were there. The MLD was under construction, I hope that you have a wonderful time.

6. Re: Wifi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:15