We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pefkohori

Which Pefkohori hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
pefkohori

Trying to book a holiday to Pefjkohori this july with my family including 3 young children, 8, 5, 3. Any suggestions accomodation etc and is there a nice town with variety of food etc. Any comments would be greatly recieved.

London
Level Contributor
735 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pefkohori

There aren't many package deals to Pefkohori any more, but if you book independently you could try Aeollos: http://www.aeollos.gr/indexeg.php

It's a lovely apart hotel with good sized modern rooms with basic kitchen facilities, a small pool, a nice bar and it's about 50m from the beach. The owners are a Greek family who speak perfect Englosh (the wife is Greek Aussie) and are very accommodating.

Pefkohori is a great village (although I am biased as I have a holiday home there!). There is a long beach with sundeds & umbrellas (which are usually free if you buy a drink from the corresponding bar), the beach promenade is lined with shops, bars & tavernas and there is also a small old village square with a couple of places to eat & drink.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pefkohori

Mnay thanks for this. I have read the views of this hotel. Does it have a childs pool aswell. Many thanks in advance

London
Level Contributor
735 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pefkohori

Hi, yes, there is a small circular childs pool at the end of the main pool, and if I recall, the main pool is not particularly deep, although small kids would be out of their depth. There is a photo of the kids pool on their website.

If you like the beach it is very close, and great for children. It is very calm and most areas are gently shelving so kids can play on the edge without worrying about being pulled out to sea or suddenly dropping out of their depth.

If you walk down from the hotel to the beach and turn left you head to the narrowest and most crowded part of the beach, but if you turn right it is quieter, or if you turn left and keep walking all the way along the promenade and past the pier (about 15 mins stroll) it gets queiter again, although it will be pretty busy everywhere in July...

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pefkohori

Many thanks again. Will call the hotel direct tis week and hopefully book. Regards

Birmingham, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: pefkohori

Hi I am going to Pefkohri for first time in sept staying at Ioli village anyone been there and is it ok?

carshalton
Level Contributor
241 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pefkohori

Ioli is great, been 5 times , but not been for a few years. Rooms are basic as most Greek rooms are and in quiet area. Anna at reception is great and George at the bar is good fun, watch out for his measures.

If Ratio's restaurant is still there you must try it, food great, Anna's husband works there

If you want a quiet part of beach walk to front and turn left

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pefkohori

Hi. Trying to plan a visit to Pefkohori in July with my wife and 5 young children - see previous posts. Have tried to contact Aeollos apartments directly but to no avail. Thinking of trying lOLI or Ammon gardens. Does anyone have conatct details for these. Have seen the previou post on IOLI but does anyone have any thoughts on Ammon gardens. Many thanks in advance.

London
Level Contributor
735 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pefkohori

Hi Wayde - I have just sent you a private message.

9. Re: pefkohori

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2014, 11:15
Get answers to your questions about Pefkohori
Recent Conversations