We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days in Torres del Paine

Which Torres del Paine National Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Porto Alegre, RS
Level Contributor
221 posts
251 reviews
Save Topic
How many days in Torres del Paine

A firend of mine is planning a trip to Patagonia and he intends to spend the nights at Puerto Natales (cheaper hotels) and visit Torres del Paine during the day.

The plan sounded a bit weird to but, but he would like to know if 3 days are enough to visit the park.

Somerset, UK
Level Contributor
489 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many days in Torres del Paine

Three whole days I would say would be fine depending on what activities you are planning but if you are reckoning on driving each day from Puerto Natales, it is a two or three hour drive.

Santiago
Level Contributor
493 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many days in Torres del Paine

Uf you add to the hotel, the costs of a car hire or tours, you will get to the rate of a room i the hotel more less, maybe more.

The best would be to hire a car and stay in the park 2 nights at least.

Not all the hotels are expensive, there are cheap alternatives as well.even refugios and camping sites.

Otherwise, consider 2 hours each way daily.

3. Re: How many days in Torres del Paine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2012, 10:17