We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Estancia Anita on Rio Serranno

Brewster...
1 post
Save Topic
Estancia Anita on Rio Serranno

Has anyone stayed here? Considering "www.bagualesgroup.com" 2-day horseback trip to Lake Guiekie and then glacier naviagation to Puerto Natales. Not even sure if it operates anymore--my computer is old and my internet slower!!--any input appreciated. Thanks,,,annniEm

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
10,936 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Estancia Anita on Rio Serranno

I know the other eatancia, Tercera Barranca. It was a long time ago though. I think the Rio Serrano area has the best views. If Estancia Anita is similar it will be remote and rustic with home cooking rather than gourmet food. It wasn't luxurious or "boutique" but a very genuine estancia experience. If you like being right off the beaten path, then it could be somewhere you would enjoy.

2. Re: Estancia Anita on Rio Serranno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Torres del Paine...