We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to find a person?

Kiev, Ukraine
1 post
Save Topic
How to find a person?

Dear all,

Kindly ask for your help to find a person mentioned on this picture (sorry for a quality):

s48.radikal.ru/i120/1209/b2/5bb6afe7b8fa.jpg

The tourist was visiting Lav Meridien Hotel (Split, Podstrana) on 6th of September, 2012.

I mixed up a one valuable thing with him and I realized it only at home. Now I want to send it back.

Unfortunately, I didn’t remember the name or a room number of that person.

I only remember the following: he was in a company with one young brunette girl, one guy the same age (30-35, cannot indicate exactly) and an older blond lady - I guess a Mom of somebody of them.

I guess they are from Great Britain from the language I heard.

That man wore “camouflage” swimming shorts.

He also helped me to find the direction which my son ran away in the SPA.

If somebody does recognise the man - kindly ask to send to my e-mail any information:

zzzhenya@rambler.ru

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Yevgeniya

2 replies to this topic
Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,745 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to find a person?

Try to contact hotel. They might be able to help. But, don't expect to get any info on that person. It's business policy not to reveal any info about guests. They might try to contact that person just in the case of very important issue, that you need to tell them. Personal messages or any other communication will not be provided, for sure. So, if you have "life or death" situation they might justify to contact that person based on info given to them or involve local police in the case of possible crime.

2. Re: How to find a person?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 21:38

Reply to: How to find a person?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Podstrana