We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acharavi in October, Kamari Apts.

Which Acharavi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,800 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Acharavi in October, Kamari Apts.

Hi, my daughter and her partner are looking at this resort and aprts mid October. What is the weather like? Is it suitable for their age group (21 and 22), though they are not really in to clubs but would like a few nice bars, tavernas and shops close by that are open at this time of year. Has anyone stayed at these Apts?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated, thanks.

Babs

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,247 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Acharavi in October, Kamari Apts.

Hi Babs - Kamari is in one of the short lanes that connect the main road to the beach and always looks very presentable - it has a good reputation as far as I know. Acharavi is an all-year place and probably the busiest 'village' in the north of the island. Roda is not far away and, although some business will be closing, many stay open to the end of October. The centre of Acharavi is maybe a ten minute stroll - Roda not much more.

As for the weather - it's anyone's guess ... like me asking you about Atherton in October. If it is fine here, then it is spectacular as the sea temperatures will still be relatively high. If it rains, then that will be spectacular too!

Steve

Edited: 12 July 2012, 22:56
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Acharavi in October, Kamari Apts.

Hi

Me and my girlfriend stayed at Kamari in early July. We are both in our early twenties and were looking for nice bars and restaurants rather than nightclubs and were happy with what we found.

I've put a review of Kamari on it's own page but overall we found it a lovely setting and great service by the staff.

Acharavi has plenty of nice restaurants, especially on the beachfront (a 5 minute walk from Kamari). We often eat in Acharavi then walked into Roda (20 mins along the seafront) as there were a number of bars we liked there. There are a few bars in Archarvi but we tended to go to Roda more

I'm not sure what it would be like in October but if it's similar to July there are plenty of places to eat and drink!

3. Re: Acharavi in October, Kamari Apts.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Acharavi
Recent Conversations