We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big family holiday.

UK
Level Contributor
28 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Big family holiday.

We are planning a family holiday for next year, 23 of us, ages 18 months to 63 years.

We have found a Villa Mediteran in Okrug Gornji. Does anyone know if there are beaches, restaurants and perhaps nightlife for the late teens? Walking distance?

5 replies to this topic
Zalakaros, Hungary
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big family holiday.

Trogir which is close by can be reached by car but walking would be to long. But if your 25 people I would suggest some place closer to the town ncenter, many places in Croatia can offer that!!

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
6,652 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Big family holiday.

Wow what a party! Okrug Gornji has good beaches and restaurants and loads of beach bars which have nightlife if you are there in season - end June to first week of September. You would find it hard to get enough space for such a group at restaurants etc in Trogir.

Rijeka, Croatia
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Big family holiday.

You can go to Island of Pag, Mandre village,

Night clubs in Zrce beach is close to it, 10km away.

England
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Big family holiday.

There's plenty to do in the resort for all ages. There's a quieter beach and a v busy lively beach with plenty of beach bars and snack stands. Nice restaurants in the evening although you'd have to book for that many of you I'm sure!! There are other areas of Croatia that offer more possibly - Orebic is a very beautiful place as are the islands. Have a great time. X

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
6,652 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Big family holiday.

Orebic is beautiful but I found it a bit quiet - it could have just been the time of year I visited but I think that the Okrug Gornji beach area is more lively than Orebic, plus you have Trogir with clubs etc close by.

Reply to: Big family holiday.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Okrug Gornji