We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viceroy Anguilla

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Viceroy Anguilla

Has any one stayed here yet and can tell us a little bit about?

Thanks in advance. Any other recommendations? We have only had a day visit from St Martin to Anguilla, but are looking at a week long stay.

ponce inlet florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viceroy Anguilla

we returned from anguilla last wknd. (my 5th trip there) viceroy is on the old cocoloba property; a fabulous spot. however, it is nowhere near finished and there is construction going on constantly. the place is to die for and considering the rates, it should be! we saw no guests on the property at all and none on the beach there. it's being sold as condos or villas and the sales office isnt even on the property. the entrance is finished and some bldgs are up but it just doesn't look finished. we considered taking their two for one deal and now i am glad we didn't. there are plenty of beautiful private beaches and resorts so i would probably wait on this one until it is more complete.

anguillaguy
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Viceroy Anguilla

there are NO PRIVATE BEACHES anywhere on Anguilla. There are plenty of other resorts and villas.

ponce inlet florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Viceroy Anguilla

pardon me. u are correct; all beaches are public. i meant to say they are uncrowded and if u are looking for privacy, u will find it on most anguilla beaches. excuuuuuse me!

NEW YORK, NY
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Viceroy Anguilla

Flyingfish---You are excused, but try not to let it happen again ! (ROTFLMAO)

5. Re: Viceroy Anguilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2012, 16:53
6. Re: Viceroy Anguilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2012, 16:53
ponce inlet florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Viceroy Anguilla

Have you looked at Meads Bay Beach Villas? We stayed there a couple of weeks ago and loved it.

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Viceroy Anguilla

Thanks for the heads up--- it looks like we will wait to visit Anguilla as so much is closed in October when we were planning to go. Maybe next year.

Florida
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Viceroy Anguilla

Ok, All you newbies to AXA...who want to stay at Viceroy. I just want to put in my two cents, and many will not like this, but all I have to say is Viceroy is not what Anguilla is all about. Go to the old standards, and the small mom and pops, and you'll get the true feeling for the island. I know some want the luxury's but there's options here. I just wish Viceroy was never built. Remembering Cocoloba...and 20 yrs ago, when things were simple.

Just my 2 cents...ok... done now. Thank you.

:)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
10,296 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Viceroy Anguilla

What Ellen said.