We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Klassic Kafe

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Klassic Kafe

Based on Howard and many other recs we will head to KK Wed. for the BBQ. Please does anyone have contact info (email) so I may reserve a table? Many thanks!

Pray the planes and boats run this week..the island NEEDS our money...LOL

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Klassic Kafe

Found a phone number for you, Ann. Its under casual dining. This is a good web site all, listing phone numbers of most of the restaurants.

anguilla-vacation.com/activities/dining-nigh…

Wishing you and mom safe travels. You will be in our thoughts.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Klassic Kafe

Daffy..much appreciation and great site..

Our plans are to dine at Mangos tomorrow if Mom is not too tired.

HUGS everyone..be safe..follow www.anguillabliss.com for food updates and weather reports..

Anguilla
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Klassic Kafe

I have been reading your Anguilla Bliss blog. You make me appreciate Anguilla all over again from a new light. Very uplifting, well-written and well-done. Thank you for your wonderful efforts.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Klassic Kafe

Thanks Rainbow..welcome here..it's fun to share..

:)

5. Re: Klassic Kafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2011, 05:16