We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safety in west end

Which West End Village hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Safety in west end

hi my wife and I are planning a trip in june and will be staying at the gardenia villa. could you please let us know how safe the area is? any places to make sure we visit? avoid?

Chicago, Illinois
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Safety in west end

I believe the villa is located on the East End in Sandy Hill. It's a quiet residential area; safety should not be a concern. Watched this villa being built over the last several years.

Chicago, Illinois
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Safety in west end

I believe the villa is located on the East End in Sandy Hill. It's a quiet residential area; safety should not be a concern. Watched this villa being built over the last several years.

Texas
Level Contributor
372 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safety in west end

Gardinia is at Indigo Reef on the West End. I think the area is safe but like any place you have to use common sense. I would not go walking along the road after dark (not sure I would recommend it during the day either)......mainly because I would be more concerned about being hit by a car than anything else.

Anguilla
Level Contributor
920 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Safety in west end

If it's part of Indigo Reef is well designed, well maintained and professionally managed.

Islander

NEW YORK, NY
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Safety in west end

There is also a Gardenia Villa in Seafeathers.

The Indigo Reef area is safe and very nice.

Devon, Pennsylvania
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Safety in west end

The is a very large and beautiful Gardenia villa in Seafeathers which is on the east end. You need to find out which one you are staying in. We are right now at another villa in Seafeathers and it is quiet and safe, mostly residents and rentals with mostly super views of St. martin and more. ALL of Anguilla is safe day or night. This is not like many islands. Just drive on the left and you will be safe anywhere

7. Re: Safety in west end

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2012, 03:16