We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Front Resorts in Anguilla

Which West End Village hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
7 posts
Save Topic
Beach Front Resorts in Anguilla

Can anyone suggest a high-end resort that offers a "beach front" room - meaning you can walk directly from your room onto the beach? It looks to me like the nicer resorts in the area (Cap Jaluca, Frangipani, CuisinArt, Viceroy) all have ocean-view rooms but not quite what I'm looking for.

I am NOT looking to rent a private villa as I do not want to cook at all while on vacation, do not want to hire a chef, and would like the option of not having to travel to an neighboring resort to eat. What I am looking for is a room where i can wake up, walk onto the beach... stay all day, walk back to the resort for dinner/drinks, and relax!

Thanks in advance!

Boston...
Level Contributor
392 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Front Resorts in Anguilla

All of the resorts you call out provide direct, walk from the room to the beach, access and each has on-site, worth visiting, restaurants.

The only high-end resort that has questionable beach access is Viceroy.

Queensbury, New York
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Front Resorts in Anguilla

From Cap's website - Every room at Cap Juluca has an ocean view and each Oceanfront Superior room is just steps to the white powdery sand, located on the ground level with direct beach access. The ocean view patio overlooks beautifully landscaped grounds covered in rich flowers and greenery.

Anguilla
Level Contributor
139 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Front Resorts in Anguilla

The Frangipani has one room (room 1A) that is built on the sand. You step off the patio and you are on the beach.

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Front Resorts in Anguilla

Ku & Shoal Bay villas on Shoal Bay East, are beach front. Turtles Nest on Mead's has beach front. CJ definitely. I would say that Viceroy isn't directly on the beach.

AXA Beach Bum

Philadelphia
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Front Resorts in Anguilla

Thank you very much for the information.

Are there any resorts with the luxury of Viceroy and the ocean front rooms of Cap? After looking at numerous pictures and reading reviews I'm not sure that I'll enjoy the rooms at Cap...

Also, I've read that there is beach construction at the Viceroy, is this still the case and how long is it expected to continue - their website says early fall. Is there any beach at the Viceroy or must you take a few minute ride to one of their beaches?

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Front Resorts in Anguilla

Have you looked at CuisinArt?

7. Re: Beach Front Resorts in Anguilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 04:15