We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight departure question

Level Contributor
330 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
flight departure question

if my flight leaves out sxm at 3pm, what time should i leave anguilla? plan on using gb express.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight departure question

12pm, if you want to be at the airport 2 hours before departure.

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: flight departure question

We normally take the 11am ferry. The security area in SXM airport is very, very slow.

AXA Beach Bum

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
7,242 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flight departure question

I agree with Ellen. 12 pm will give you plenty of time -- even with normal delays.

Kennebunkport, Maine
Level Contributor
176 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flight departure question

Our return flight in April left SXM 2:30, we took 11 AM Shauna Ferry which left time for the ferry service to deal with paperwork with the St Maarten authorities before being transported to the airport. Still had time to catch a bite to eat before boarding.

5. Re: flight departure question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 20:17