We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viceroy Residences

Which West End Village hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
143 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Viceroy Residences

Hello! Have been to Anguilla before and am considering going with the family again this summer and staying in the Viceroy Residences in a 2 bdrm. Can anyone comment on these residences? I can't seem to find outside pix of them and am trying to see how close to the beach etc. they are. From the property map, they seem to sit over Meads Bay, but have a pool between them and the beach. We stayed at Sheriva last time and loved the privacy, but the deal we've been offered to do these residences is tough to beat. My "kids" are 24, 21, and 17. We've been spoiled with staying in private villas before in St. Barths and other places. Are these "residences" all attached together etc. It's impossible to get a clear picture from the website...Thanks!

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viceroy Residences

They appear to be stacked if they are what I think they are over Meads. I have a better map at home. The residences, suites, and townhouses (later named penthouses I believe in more recent literature) are attached, sometimes with another unit below or above - at least for all the buildings I see looking out over Meads. (Unless the floor plan of the unit has stairs and you occupy more than one floor in a residence unit.)

NJ
Level Contributor
143 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viceroy Residences

Thanks. I do see that the 2bdrm would be on one level, but the building itself has more than one level, so we would have attached neighbors either above, below or next door. The property does look gorgeous, we have just been very spoiled in the past and Sheriva was amazing. I'll keep investigating! Thanks for the info.

3. Re: Viceroy Residences

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 20:17