We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One more question about ferry service from SXM to AXA

Level Contributor
327 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
One more question about ferry service from SXM to AXA

Does anyone know what ferry service the Viceroy uses for the transport between the airport and Anguilla? They asked me if I wanted them to arrange service thru one of the shared water shuttle"s, and the price was $85 each way. That's the same price to use AAS. Is that normal? Do they use GB Express or Funtime or someone else and is there an advantage of booking it thru the viceroy?

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
37,343 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One more question about ferry service from SXM to AXA

I think the only advantage in booking through Viceroy would be if the price included transfer from Blowing Point to Viceroy. But even then most likely more expensive. Viceroy would include their mark up.

For 85 USD I would take AAS if it suits your timetable.

New York
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
2,177 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One more question about ferry service from SXM to AXA

Viceroy uses Funtime, not sure what others. You can book anyone directly and it might be a bit cheaper--including Funtime. No real advantage.

Anguilla
Level Contributor
139 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One more question about ferry service from SXM to AXA

You can book GB Express directly www.anguillaferryandcharter.com or call 264-235-6205. They are $55pp oneway and I berlieve a discount if you buy a round trip. There will be a taxi fee from Blowing point to Viceroy...should be $20. This maybe all included for your $85 quote...call and ask them. Good luck

4. Re: One more question about ferry service from SXM to AXA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2013, 10:17