We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JFK park and fly

Which West End Village hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thomaston
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
JFK park and fly

can anyone recommend a park and fly at jFK?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
345 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JFK park and fly

JFK has an enormous space for long term parking, the stop is called Lefferts on their sky tram to the terminals. It is right off the Belt Parkway heading east, with its own exit sign sometimes referred to as Kiss and Fly. No problems ever over years of traveling and leaving our car there.

new york
Level Contributor
395 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JFK park and fly

We always use AviStar.About 5 minutes from the terminals . Check online for a coupon. Very reliable and god service.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,259 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JFK park and fly

Maybe it's just me, but don't you think you should be posting on the NYC or Queens boards?

Thomaston
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JFK park and fly

I realize that I could get some information on this topic from other sites but I value the people's opinions on this forum. I have met many people in Anguilla who fly JFK to SXM.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
128 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: JFK park and fly

Depending on how long you are going for, you may be better off renting a car one way on each end.

Rent car-Return car-Fly-Vacation-Fly-Rent car-Return car

6. Re: JFK park and fly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2014, 06:17