We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frangipani

atlanta
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Frangipani

My husband and I will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary January 2014 and have been looking at the Frangipani in Anguilla for some time now. At the top of our list is to have a relaxing atmosphere (no loud music, loud kids, or loud drunk people), beautiful water and sand, and good food and drink. Frangipani seems to fit those requests. Our question is whether we should spend the extra money for the beach view rooms. We don't usually hang out in the room all that much, and since Frangipani does not provide room service (that I am aware of) should we save some money for more (better) food and drink and go with the room without a view. Has anyone stayed in the no-view room and felt that it was a let down?

Thanks for all of the advice.

Leesburg, Florida
Level Contributor
2,140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Frangipani

Okay Charlie--I am confused. We have stayed at Turtles Nest six times and have never had water or rum punches delivered to us on the beach. Sure you are not talking about Frangipani. Have never heard the TN condos referred to as Luxury Hotel suites

12. Re: Frangipani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 05:16