We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frangipani Questions

Toronto
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Frangipani Questions

Hi there, I plan to book Frangipani next year. Having stayed at Cap Juluca last year, which was incredible, I was wondering what services on the beach are offered, i,e, Cap Juluca had complementary water, and there was drink and food service delivered right to you on the beach. Is this offered at Frangipani.

In terms of rooms, I am confused as to whether the Oceanview Rooms and Queen Junior Suites are located on main floor or upper levels? I would prefer a room with a view. However, based on what I read, how much of a further walk is it to the beach if you are on an upper floor?

Thanks for your help.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
397 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frangipani Questions

This photo of Frangipani with rooms on it was posted a while back. It might be helpful.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23229104@N03/8291600519

Mystic, CT
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
3,075 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Frangipani Questions

Frangipani gives you a water bottle, and they have a water cooler at the pool area. Waiters from Straw Hat offer beach service for food and drink.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Frangipani Questions

We had 1A and 1B in June-1A is a one bedroom oceanfront suite-incredible!! Mere steps to the beach, or pool from the private patio. What a view!

Leesburg, Florida
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Frangipani Questions

There are two Ocean View units on the second floor--5B and 6B--Really not much of a view from either. Have stayed in both units. One of the Queen suites is on the first floor. Believe it is 2B and the other on the second Floor 7A. We have stayed in 7A. Very nice. Sort of in the shape of an L with kitchen, living/dining and sleeping area. Small balcony with two upright chairs and small table. The unit on the first floor abuts the infinity pool so a little less privacy sitting on the patio. If you look at a picture of Frang on the web site 7A is on the second floor all the way to the right. There is really no difference between first and second floor re walking to the beach. maybe two min longer.

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Frangipani Questions

There is only one Queen junior suite, 2A, downstairs, great location right off the pool and only steps from the sand. (Pics of the room interior can be found in the same Flickr account photostream mentioned above.)

The king junior suite is upstairs where Howard stayed in 7A.

There are only two Ocean View rooms that are not considered suites, one located upstairs 5B and one located downstairs 2B. The other rooms are either part of suites or technically non-view rooms.

Re: water, they give you water bottles that you can fill by the watersports desk from their big jug. No in-chair service, but at lunch you can ask staff at Straw Hat for a menu and they will bring lunch orders/drinks to your lounger. Very convenient and tastier food than Cap!

Edited: 28 July 2013, 06:10
6. Re: Frangipani Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2014, 05:15