We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any brits going to Marigot bay in the next couple of weeks ?

UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
any brits going to Marigot bay in the next couple of weeks ?

My other half left a pair of trousers behind & we've been told by B&B it'll cost more than $ 50US to post them back to us - more than they are worth !! But if anyone is staying in the bay/at one of the B&Bs on the hills, you might be willing/able to bring them back to UK (they are only linen, but had just been altered !!).

we would then arrange collection from you (post etc).

Just a hopeful thought before we wtire them off...

Many thanks

Kieran Yacht Services
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Fishing Charters & Tours
Kriss Luxury Service
Taxis & Shuttles, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
London, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any brits going to Marigot bay in the next couple of weeks ?

LOL off to the Jalousie on the 30th nov and will be going to marigot bay for lunch if you want i can help

Roger

UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any brits going to Marigot bay in the next couple of weeks ?

Thanks for this, do you know where you plan to have lunch ?

I'll see if our B&B could drop them off easiest place for you.

(I think they were also going to see if they had any brit guests staying with them who could bring back, so people don't need to go out of their way too much for some trousers !!)

3. Re: any brits going to Marigot bay in the next couple of weeks ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2012, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Marigot Bay
Recent Conversations