We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sardinia Italian holiday dates ?

Hampshire.uk
Level Contributor
45 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Sardinia Italian holiday dates ?

Hi we are planning to go to Sardinia in September 2013 - we have been recommended to go outside of the main Italian holidays please can anyone confirm when this is ?

Kind Regards chocstah

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sardinia Italian holiday dates ?

Hi,

july and even more August are high season. More people on the beach, more traffic, and higher prices. Is it also true that due to the economic period, last summer was incredibly quite even in these months.

Temperatures in august are also quite high. 30,33 degrees. September is great. Weather is very nice, warm and pleasant. Beaches are almost empty and roads less chaotic, and restaurants deliver just the best service.

In which area are you planning to go? I'm renting flats in Posada, North-east (30 min.by car from Olbia). But I can give you advice about North Sardinia in general, as I'm from there.

I'm less familiar with the south. But Sardinia is all beautiful:-)

Have a nice day

Marila

england
Level Contributor
141 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sardinia Italian holiday dates ?

Hi, I am thinking about holidaying in cannigione on September, would early in the month be better weather? Will shops, bars and restaurants still be open in Cannigione and Bahia Sardinia? Many thanks

3. Re: Sardinia Italian holiday dates ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2013, 00:00
england
Level Contributor
141 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sardinia Italian holiday dates ?

Thank you.

5. Re: Sardinia Italian holiday dates ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Cannigione
More Cannigione Topics