We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late check out at Paloma Pasha

surrey
Level Contributor
2,604 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Late check out at Paloma Pasha

Does anyone know if there are any late check out facilities at the Paloma Pasha please?

We are hoping to keep our room on but,if we can't, I was wondering where we would leave our valuables and cases. Also is there somewhere to shower and change into clothes for going home.

Any help very much appreciated ;o)

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late check out at Paloma Pasha

Hi fussy,

The Spa area as got changing rooms with lockers, showers and a hair dryer. Not sure if the Spa provide towels just ask at reception for beach towels.

Luggage room in reception for your cases.

Have a fantastic time.

Diane x

surrey
Level Contributor
2,604 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late check out at Paloma Pasha

Thank you Diane,

Do you have to pay to use the spa or can you just shower and change for free?

hampshire
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Late check out at Paloma Pasha

can anyone tell me the cost for a late check out room. ta

surrey
Level Contributor
2,604 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late check out at Paloma Pasha

I think it is 40 euros but you only get to keep room on until 5 pm. If the hotel is fully booked you will find it extremely hard to be allowed this option. The changing facilities in the spa are free.

Edited: 09 August 2012, 08:27
5. Re: Late check out at Paloma Pasha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Ozdere