We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in may

kent
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
weather in may

could you tell me what the weather is like at the begining of may we r staying at the estival hotel there is three of us all inclusive are they good sise rooms thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in may

wunderground.com/history/…

This link gives you past actual weather, change the date if you need to. We have gone twice near the end of may and it was lovely and warm, some days were a litttle over cast.

kent
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in may

thanks for the info

chester
Level Contributor
49 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in may

we stayed in estival at the end of march beginning of april and the weather was hot then so it'll only get better later in the year, we stayed in estival 1 as the other 2 were closed (early in the season) w stayed in a room with our 3 year old, it was plenty big enough for us, with 3 single beds, 2 pushed together to make a double, 2 bedside tables, large wardrobe lots of shelves, and a fridge.

i would recommend asking for a room on a high floor (estival 1 only had 4 floors) with seaview its a better view than the other side of hotel which overlooks a road and field, unless you want to sleep earlier than 11 pm as the entertainment is outside by the pool at night

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in may

i was at golden port salou hotel from 30th april until 8th may and the weather was hot only day we where leaving was overcast and 1 day it rained n thunder at night but didnt last long weather was great n nice n warm otherwise going again same time nxt yr ; ))

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in may

weather should be reasonable and estival is a good choice.

La Pineda has a lovely long, wide beach and is on the bus route for Tarragona, Reus, Barcelona, Salou and Cambrils.

Mentioned in this post
La Pineda
La Pineda
Costa Dorada, Spain
Tarragona
Tarragona
Costa Dorada, Spain
Reus
Reus
Baix Camp, Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
Cambrils
Cambrils
Baix Camp, Spain
kent
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in may

thankyou for that not sure if it will b shorts and t shirt weather

hull humberside
Level Contributor
405 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in may

Hi there can anyone tell me if the Animacion team are up and running beginning of May???? As we went to Estival 1 in aug this yr. we had a fab time but purely because of the Animacion team there. Diago, Luka, Danielle, Andrea, and Fabio were amazing. We want to go bk nxt yr for a week in may for our wedding anniversary but only to see the Animacion team to be honest they really make this hotel and made our holiday xxxxxxxx hope someone can give me the answer xxxxxx

kent
Level Contributor
37 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in may

nothing was up and running when we went but it was the begining of may xx

9. Re: weather in may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about La Pineda
Recent Conversations