We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back from Estival Resort, any questions please ask!

Which La Pineda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sunny south yorks
Level Contributor
63 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Just got back from Estival Resort, any questions please ask!

As the title says, any questions please ask. I will do my best to answer. :)

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
217 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Just got back from Estival Resort, any questions please ask!

Dear Mick, are the pools salt water and also the waterpark?

north east
Level Contributor
187 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Just got back from Estival Resort, any questions please ask!

do they still have the snacks through out the day likes of crips nuts toasties all that kind of stuff we stayed hear 2 yrs ago and was such a nice hotel so going bk in june this year can you give me any tips and any night out with reps

5 posts
Save Reply
43. Re: Just got back from Estival Resort, any questions please ask!

We went to estival park in October and the snacks were available from 10 am until late. Toasties, burgers, bacon, chicken nuggets and chips as well as a small salad bar. Constant supply of crisps and nuts at the self serve bar.

For a night out I would highly recommend the house of illusion in salou. Awesome night out!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Just got back from Estival Resort, any questions please ask!

hi there

we are looking to book 2 adults and 1 x 6yr old and have become stuck between this one estival which looks much more quality that el paso (a portaventura resort hotel) which gives you unlimited access to the caribe aquapark and the portaventura park.

when staying here estival with unlimited access to the water park aquapolis - what is the cost of food in there or is there also an all inclusive option given by the hotel in the waterpark, or can you take a packed lunch provided from hotel.? just trying to way up the pros and cons...

thanks

5 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: Just got back from Estival Resort, any questions please ask!

Hiya, I can't answer your question re food in the water park, however I know that you can order a packed lunch from estival park the night before you need it.

We found the best option was make your own packed lunch at breakfast! Or from the snack bar then you can decide what you want to take.

The water park is literally next door to estival, another option is pop back for lunch!

Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Just got back from Estival Resort, any questions please ask!

It says there is a nighclub in the hotel. Is this the hotel`s nightclub or is it Pacha ? Thanks.

47. Re: Just got back from Estival Resort, any questions please ask!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about La Pineda