We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightclub in Estival Park hotel

Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Nightclub in Estival Park hotel

I read somewhere that Estival Park has it`s own nightclub, obviously after the AI ends, but can`t find any more info on it ?

Does it have a nightclub ? If so what is it like ? What sort of entertainment does it have, or is just a disco ? Also what are the drink prices like ?

We are thinking of going to Estival Park with our 18 year old daughter ahd originally thought about going into Salou some nights to give her a change from the hotel, but thought the Nightclub sounded like something she would like.

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,687 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightclub in Estival Park hotel

I think they must be referring to Pacha. In the same complex but not part of the Estival. Its a big club and part of the Ibiza run Pacha group. Top notch dance music but not cheap. Lots of cheaper alternatives in Salou... Kiss, BusStop, Bonds, Christies and a few others.

See here for more info:-

www.pachalapineda.com

Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightclub in Estival Park hotel

I don`t think Pacha is mine and my husband`s cup of tea. I honestly thought it meant the hotel had it`s own nightclub. Bit misleading.

Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightclub in Estival Park hotel

Looking at Google maps, the nightclub in Estival Park is not Pacha. Pacha isn`t in the Estival Park Complex, it looks to be 10 mins walk away.

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,687 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightclub in Estival Park hotel

My apologies. I sort of include Aquopolis into the Estival complex now. Pacha shares the car park with Aquopolis. Its about a 500m/5 min walk.

Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightclub in Estival Park hotel

Thanks, I was just a bit confused when I looked at the map.

Level Contributor
317 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightclub in Estival Park hotel

Hey there is a mini night club in evistal park about half 10 11 oclock it starts in the blue room near reception they play loud music and have a few lights flashing ect :)

Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightclub in Estival Park hotel

Thanks for that. I had already discovered on another web site that the nightclub is indeed it`s own and not Pacha.

Level Contributor
317 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Nightclub in Estival Park hotel

Yep I asked the mrs it starts at 12 but then you got to pay for drinks so make sure you load the table up with drinks just before ;) lol

Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nightclub in Estival Park hotel

Do they let you take drinks from the hotel AI bars into the nightclub ?

Level Contributor
317 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Nightclub in Estival Park hotel

Yep :)

Get answers to your questions about La Pineda
Recent Conversations