We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas to do with children.

Stanley, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Ideas to do with children.

Hi,

We are flying out for 2 weeks holiday on Saturday 17th May, staying at Estival Park.

We were just wondering where the best places were to go with a 6 year old boy?

We have looked at Aquapolis and Portaventura but could not find this years prices. Can anyone suggest anything else to do with him? Also prices if possible?

Thank you in advance,

Dawn x

Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,962 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideas to do with children.

Try:

mumabroad.com/catalunya/Activities_for_Kids-…

experience-tarragona.co.uk/children/index.ht…

endlessvacation.com/destinations/Family-Frie…

http://www.spenddaywithkids.com/home/placesAroundLocation?locationName=Tarragona%2C+Spain

Edited: 11 May 2014, 11:49
London, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ideas to do with children.

hiya, we fly out on the 20th, i have been on trip advisor a fair bit, to get an idea of what to expect when we come over, and there seems to be a lot in salou for children compared to la pineda. Salou is literally only down the road il put some links up or u can just type in salou and you can see it all on the home page :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ideas to do with children.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g562814-…

London, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ideas to do with children.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g562814-…

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ideas to do with children.

For theme and water park tickets check out 365 tickets and attrationtix. There's great bus links in the area so you will be able to travel easily. Have you considered a day trip to Barcelona, you could visit the football stadium/ zoo and go shopping or sight seeing. Check out plana bus website for trip info. It's much cheaper to book with plana than holiday reps.

There's a link at the top of the salou forum page of things to do.

Stanley, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ideas to do with children.

Thank you mummy223. I will have a look on the Salou forum :) cant wait to get away :) Are you staying in La Pineda too?

Stanley, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ideas to do with children.

Hi, we were looking at Barcelona so we will have a look again now. we weren't sure how good the company was so I will look further into it. Thank you.

Edited: 11 May 2014, 17:46
Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Ideas to do with children.

Plana bus are a reputable company, don't be afraid to use them, exact same trips for much, much less.

Stanley, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ideas to do with children.

Didn't word that right. I ment that now I know they are a proper company I will look into going to Barcelona Zoo :)

Thank you.

London, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ideas to do with children.

yeah also staying at estival park, are you doing the aquapolis package included with your holiday? me too im so excited only 8 days to go!!

Get answers to your questions about La Pineda
Recent Conversations