We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas to do with children.

Stanley, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Ideas to do with children.

Hi,

We are flying out for 2 weeks holiday on Saturday 17th May, staying at Estival Park.

We were just wondering where the best places were to go with a 6 year old boy?

We have looked at Aquapolis and Portaventura but could not find this years prices. Can anyone suggest anything else to do with him? Also prices if possible?

Thank you in advance,

Dawn x

Stanley, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Ideas to do with children.

No we didn't go for that option. We just thought it would be easier to pay for it when we went :) 2 day will probably be enough. Just got to get this week at work out of the way first! Roll on 2pm Friday when I am walking out of work :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ideas to do with children.

ah lovely, im literally counting down the hours haha, although im a bit worried after seeing a few weather forecasts for the 20th and after, theres meant to be rain ;( im really hoping that because its so far in advance they have predicted wrongly!!! fingers crossed i want hot hot hot!!

Stanley, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Ideas to do with children.

I think they are all different, some say rain and others say hot so we will see :) can't wait. Hope that the hotel is as good as it looks :) oooh I'm getting excited :) x

London, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Ideas to do with children.

yeah me too, it looks fab from the pics and there have been really good reviews recently :) 8 more sleeps wooooo :)

uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Ideas to do with children.

Go into salou and take him to boscaventura. Its like go ape, climbing and zipwire stuff. He might like that.

Stanley, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Ideas to do with children.

I'll have a look thanks :)

The photos on the hotels Facebook page look good too :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Ideas to do with children.

oooh il have to have a look, the last few reviews on here have been really good :) are you doing all inclusive?

Stanley, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Ideas to do with children.

Yeah we are :) was the best way to go for us. Only cost a little bit more to go all inclusive :) you?

London, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Ideas to do with children.

yep :) we wil def b getting our moneys worth we r all greedy hahaa!! cant wait will be great to not have to worry about buying food & drink for two whole weeks! (and no cooking or washing up - bliss!!) haha

Stanley, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Ideas to do with children.

Definitely :) Ben will have his fair share of ice lollies ha ha hes a little lolly monster. Cant wait!! Only 3 sleeps for me....... well 21/2 coz we fly at 6am so need to be at the airport for about 4 :s x

Get answers to your questions about La Pineda
Recent Conversations