We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Estival Park Resort

Cardiff, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Estival Park Resort

Hi

We are going to Estival Park Resort next week with a 16 month old and I have a couple of questions if anyone can help;

1. Is there a fridge (minibar) in the room for milk?

2. Is there a shop on site or locally where we can buy pampers nappies and swim nappies?

3. Is there a shop for baby food etc?

4. Any tips on what we might need that is not available at the resort?

Any help gratefully received

Many thanks

Andrew

Level Contributor
317 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Estival Park Resort

Hey there :) me and the mrs went last year may 31st for 2 weeks the weather was really hot I think it rained 2 times the whole trip for about 5 mins a time :) anyway yes there is a mini fridge in your room big enough :) there is a quite a few shops about 3 mins walk from the hotel there is also a few super markets where you will be able to get everything you need like baby food ect and what ever you need. la pinda is a lovely place and we loved evistal park and will definitely go back one day enjoy :)

Level Contributor
317 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Estival Park Resort

Hey there :) me and the mrs went last year may 31st for 2 weeks the weather was really hot I think it rained 2 times the whole trip for about 5 mins a time :) anyway yes there is a mini fridge in your room big enough :) there is a quite a few shops about 3 mins walk from the hotel there is also a few super markets where you will be able to get everything you need like baby food ect and what ever you need. la pinda is a lovely place and we loved evistal park and will definitely go back one day enjoy :) I also forgot to mention the day after you arrive in the morning you will have the option to go in a big room with everybody who arrived the same time as you and they will tell you everything that is available and all the packs they do everything they have to offer is hear :)they are very nice any questions you have they will answer :)

3. Re: Estival Park Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about La Pineda
Recent Conversations