We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina parc aqua park - open to non-residents this summer?

St Helens
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Marina parc aqua park - open to non-residents this summer?

Does anyone know if the aqua park at the Marina Parc is still open to non-residents this summer. We went last year in August and paid to go in as non-residents. We didn't get wristbands so it may have looked to others as though we just walked in but we didn't! (paid about 55 euros for 2 adults, 3 kids after 3 pm). I know from reading previous threads from last year that some non-residents weren't allowed in, even just a few weeks before we went in, and wondered if this has been the case this year?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,865 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Marina parc aqua park - open to non-residents this summer?

I've done the same with my nieces last year - you just have receipt from reception

london
Level Contributor
99 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marina parc aqua park - open to non-residents this summer?

Hi Kate,they are allowing non residents to use the water park and there was a booth on the way in when we stayed there but was shut the whole time.I'm not sure how much they are going to charge but like i said the booth was shut and people were just walking in.Maybe it was because it was the start of season and they didn't have the staff members to run the booth

Steve

3. Re: Marina parc aqua park - open to non-residents this summer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Arenal d'en Castell
Recent Conversations