We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Hotel Castell Playa - wi fi

Wales
Level Contributor
188 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta Hotel Castell Playa - wi fi

Please could anyone tell me if there is a free wi fi zone in this hotel?

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
3 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta Hotel Castell Playa - wi fi

yes there is in reception and quite bar but goes down more than it works

Wales
Level Contributor
188 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta Hotel Castell Playa - wi fi

Thanks for your reply. I've just been reading your review. It's good by the way. We have booked for end of Sept for 1 week. The fact that its Gold concerns me just a little in that it maybe bingo, bingo, bingo and old time dancing!! I don't mind one game of bingo a night but that's all. I understand already that most guests maybe well over 60, but perhaps they've had all the extra years knowing how to party as well. We are 53 and 57 but young at heart!! This is a second holiday for us, but I'm looking forwards to it already.

philpeg1969
Level Contributor
337 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta Hotel Castell Playa - wi fi

We are both in our 40, s and we are by far not the youngest here. Very mixed age group from 16 going upto 60. They have played bingo once but not all the time!! Quizes, table tennis, pool also on offer. Good entertainment programme.

4. Re: Fiesta Hotel Castell Playa - wi fi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Arenal d'en Castell