We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any coastal paths from Fiesta Hotel?

Which Arenal d'en Castell hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Any coastal paths from Fiesta Hotel?

Hi,

We are going to Minorca and Thomson Gold for the first time in early August and I know it will be really hot, but wonder how easy it is to walk around the coast from the hotel?

As we are going AI, we need to walk it off, even with the steps and hill. Hope there's plenty of people who like a laugh and not all "early to bed" holidaymakers. We are 54, and 57 and are looking forward to meeting new people.

Hope there's some pleasant walks. I notice that the rep does a guided walk, but would like a few early starts on our own before it gets too hot.

We hope to hire a care for a few days and wonder if anyone has any recommendations from the resort.

Thanks

SouthYorkshire
Level Contributor
55 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any coastal paths from Fiesta Hotel?

Lots of walks in the area although most people moan there is nothing to do! You can walk one way to your right as you come out of the hotel to Na Macaret (my husband liked doing a little fishing there). If you turn left as you come out of the hotel you can find another coastal path to (name escapes me). You will find plenty of help from the lovely staff in the hotel and the chap who does the walks is extremely knowledgeable and will put you right.

Hope you enjoy, we have been here twice and loved it as we like to get out and about. Don't drive abroad but everyone who does recommends it as there are so many lovely little coves to get to and not a lot of traffic.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any coastal paths from Fiesta Hotel?

Thanks very much, how far is it to Na Macaret?

SouthYorkshire
Level Contributor
55 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any coastal paths from Fiesta Hotel?

I would say 15-20 minutes once you know your way.

4. Re: Any coastal paths from Fiesta Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Arenal d'en Castell